O2 CONCEPTS OXLIFE FREEDOM
Innovative new POC with the Established Reliability of the Oxlife Independence.
- Remote Monitoring via Cellular Connectivity and DNA Technology.
- Efficient Performance and Longer Battery Life with Energy Smart Technology.
- Lightweight, Durable, Simple Control Functions, LCD Screen.
- Battery Chargeable While Unit in Operation.
- Easily Serviceable Components.
- Dimensions: Height: 9.4″ – Width: 9.0″ – Depth: 3.4″
- Weight: Device: 4.53″ – Battery: 1.35lbs.
- Battery Duration: Up to 4.5 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time: Up to 3 hours on AC or DC power.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87%-95% at sea level all settings.
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1-5 with bolus size of 8-40ML.
- User Interface: Color LCS screen with keypad controls.
- Operating Temperature: 50F (10C) to 104F (40C).
- Altitude Operating Range: 0-13,123 feet (0-4,000 meters).
- Transportation/Storage Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing.